Do you own a home and are you thinking about short selling your home in Rhode Island.
Avoid Foreclosure By Having Your Bank Approve The Sale Of Your Home For Less Than You Owe Them!
Taking positive action and control to resolve your challenging situation!
Do you need to sell your home and owe more than it’s worth?
Do you need help and need a professional with experience in short sales to list your home!
Most homes are in Sales Contract within the first month, which is greatly appreciated by homeowners.There are also significant advantage and benefits when doing a short sale compared to letting your home go to foreclosure.
- Smaller Credit Hit and goes away faster(Possibility to be able to buy a home again sooner than later)
- It can help them find a solution to an otherwise embarrassing situation,
- It could reduce the stress of finding funds to answer a certain financial situation,
- It is the faster solution to mortgage foreclosure process,
- Home owner can just walk away from the property that he can’t pay for any longer.
- Allows you to sell below the existing balance on the home owner’s mortgage.
- keep a foreclosure of your credit record.
*Short Sale Meaning:an agreement with the lender(s) to accept less than the amount owed by a borrower when the property is sold to a third party.
*Who qualifies for a short sale?
The lender(s) must agree to accept less than the amount owed on the mortgage and may choose to accept a short sale when a homeowner can prove distress and financial hardship.
The following may be cause for a lender to consider a short sale: — Foreclosure
— Vacant Property
— Behind on Payments
— Bad Tenants
— Double Payments
— Estate Sale
— Fire Damage
— Lost your job
— Facing Foreclosure
— Reduction of Income
— Bad Loan Modification
—- and more…..
Why the banks prefer to short sell to foreclosure?They have a better chance of getting more money for the property than if it were to sell at foreclosure.They also have other benefits…….
Unfortunately time is working against us, so please do not delay in contacting me.
Meaning of Short Sale:
When you short sell a bank or mortgage lender agrees to discount a loan balance due to an economic or financial hardship on the part of the mortgagor. This negotiation is all done through communication with a bank loss mitigation department. The home owner/debtor sells the mortgaged property for less than the outstanding balance of the loan, and turns over the proceeds of the sale to the lender in full satisfaction of the debt. In such instances, the lender would have the right to approve or disapprove of a proposed sale.